- Sit back and enjoy a show made by Brighton People’s Theatre. It might have people you know in it. Book a ticket for free and pay what you decide it is worth after the show.
- Come and watch shows made by other theatre-makers that we think you’ll love. We’ll programme relevant and accessible work in your local community centre. Book a ticket for free and pay what you decide it is worth after the show.
- Get invited to free or reduced price shows at theatres we partner with. *
- After you’ve seen a show, relax afterwards and have a chat about it over a drink with other audience members. Just like a book group, sometimes you get more out of theatre if you talk about it. Make new friends, share your own and listen to other’s perspectives.
- Help shape our work. We want to make theatre that is relevant and accessible to people who don’t normally go to the theatre. Tell us what you’d like us to make new shows about.
- Get involved in making a production. Talk in depth about what is important to you. Tell your story. It might end up performed on stage.
- Come along to one of our regular open workshops to have a go at different aspects of theatre making. Acting. Singing. Devising. Dancing. Writing. Set designing. Costume making. Set painting. Light design. Sound design. Give it a try and find out what you enjoy doing.
- Come to weekly workshops and monthly masterclasses from some of the UK’s top theatre-makers. Make new friends. Be part of something special. *
- Get involved in making a Brighton People’s Theatre show. Be part of the making, performance and production process that leads to the creation of a show that we tour around the city. If it’s good we’ll tour elsewhere too. Have a load of fun. *
We are currently developing details for a membership scheme and we anticipate that activities marked with a * will be open to members only.
We are also fundraising to secure enough resources to enable this activity to happen year round. If you would like to sponsor or make a donation to us please get in touch.