- 22.09.2021 - 20.10.2021
- £12 per workshop or Pay What You Decide for people on low incomes
Drop into our weekly online theatre workshops where we’ll play games, explore different performance skills, develop your creativity, make new friends, and have some fun, all from the comfort of your own home. Laughter is 100% guaranteed.
No previous experience is necessary. You might have done some theatre when you were in school, or you just want to do something creative for an hour or two a week. Or maybe, you have always dreamt of becoming an actor but have not known where to start. If this sounds like you, Brighton People’s Theatre is the place for you.
Workshops are led by professional theatre directors, and you’ll meet other local people interested in theatre, just like you. Choose to join us for as many or as few workshops as you like. Come and play.
- DATES: Wednesdays, 22 September – 20 October 2021
- TIME: 1.00 – 2.30 pm
- VENUE: Online
- COST: £12 per workshop OR Pay What You Decide if you live in any of the following areas or are on a low income:
- North – Moulsecoomb & Bevendean, Hollingdean, Hollingbury, Coldean
- Central – Tarner, Phoenix Estate, Pankhurst Rd area & Eastern Road area
- East – East Brighton, Bristol Estate, Craven Vale & Woodingdean
- West – Hangleton & Knoll, Portslade & Portland Road
- Anyone living in council or social housing in the city
Our online workshops are for those who are shielding, unsure about returning to face-to-face activities just yet, or would just prefer to play online. If you want to play in person, check out our other workshops here.
We prioritise people who have had the fewest opportunities to access arts and cultural activities. Our activities are open to people over the age of 18, with a BNpostcode, and who have never worked professionally in the arts.
We know booking on Eventbrite can sometimes be difficult. If you are having trouble booking you can contact our Operations Manager Fran via [email protected] or 07503430188.Book now